Oggi è 07/05/2024, 0:34

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: ArcheAge - prime discussioni sul Game di casa TRION
MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 0:12 
SuperStar
SuperStar
Non connesso

Proviamoci !

Su WA ifuria la discussione su questo titolo ...vediamo se si riesce a partire con un bel gruppetto !

Sono già dentro Silvia, Tianlong, Mattew e Lord

Per ora l'organizzatrice nonchè capo indiscusso è:

SILVIA (Gattamaona )

:roll: :roll:

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: ArcheAge - prime discussioni sul Game di casa TRION
MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 10:53 
Star
Star
Non connesso

E io che non riesco a finire un caspita di giochino perché non riesco a piazzarmi davanti a 'sto cavolo di pc :(
Comunque 'sta settimana dovrebbe rientrare il papà dall'ospedale, dovrei riuscire a recuperare qualche minuto al giorno.
Promesso che lo installo, probabilmente stasera stessa.

Qualche info in più? Canale ts? Dove iscriversi? Info sul game? Sul clan? Esiste un solo server?
Vi connettete tutti solo su whatsapp?

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 11:06 
Star
Star
Non connesso

Ciao Blobay,
allora il gioco da quello che ho capito è come lineage o simile.
Il server dove attualmente militano Silvia, Tian, Mariano e non ricordo chi altro è quello europeo poi Kyprosa. Fazione nuian che sono umani e elfi poi scegli, il TS il nostro per parlarne.
Tritaz io e Mattew lo scarichiamo e vediamo cosa si riesce a fare.

Il link per scaricare dovrebbe essere questo:

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 11:17 
Star
Star
Non connesso

Potete scaricarlo anche da Steam, molto più comodo per tutte le interazioni che ci sono dietro (es: collegarsi direttamente al server dell'amico online...)

Leggevo un po' di recensioni, non è che siano un granché, anzi sono proprio negative, non tanto per il gioco, quanto per i bugs e per il fatto che tocca pagare molto per essere minimamente competitivi:

Cita:

Sconsigliato
5.7 ore in totale
Pubblicata: 2 agosto 2015

Lets start by telling that ArcheAge actually is a good game. It's just this Free2Play version of the game that makes it bad. More over because the game is still running in Korea as subscription game, and then you can enjoy the game to it's fullest...

But enough of that, Why I think ArcheAge is a bad Free2Play game. Basically to enjoy the game to it's fullest you *MUST* become a patron (subscribe) for 2500 credits (cash shop currency) a month. To make things worse, you can buy them only per 1250 for a stunning €10. This means that the game would cost you a stunning €20 per month! A good thing though that you can buy these 1200 credit packs in game (much like EVE's PLEX) for around 650 gold (which would imply a HUGE grind for money!).

Why is it so important to be a subscriber? Easy, being a subscriber you get 2 benefits over a 'free player'.
1. You'll regenerate labour points while off-line, which a 'free player' does not and when on-line your labour point regeneration is twice that of a 'free player'. And labor being almost the most important thing in the game with a cap of 2000 points, it's a *MUST* to have a lot of it. Opening lootbags that contain gold costs you labour, mining ores costs you labour, cutting wood costs you labour. Basically almost every thing you do in the game costs you labour and as 'fre eplayer' you just don't have enough (you can always buy over expensive potions for labour points, but then I think subscribing is cheaper...)
2. As subscribed player you can own land, which is needed to grow crop and trees, in turn which is needed to trade. And trade is one of the key features of the game. With trading you make gold or 'gilda stars'. Both are important, but the gilda stars are required for the real special items, and as 'free player' you'll only get about 200 maximum through regular playing and questing. Okay, honestly speaking, you can grow a bit of stuff as 'free player', but chances are very small you'd find a space on those spots...

I have played ArcheAge during it's alpha and beta and I loved it because I had all the benefits of being a subscribed player. Now that I have returned, I can buy up to 4 months of subscription from the alpha pachage I bought, but the game doesn't feel the same anymore because of the restrictions. It actually feels very Pay2Win when you're a subscriber, because of all the benefits you'll gain and honestly I doubt it's even possible to play and grind so much to get an equal benefit as 'free player'...

Lo torvate su steam, senza andarlo a cercare in giro:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/304030/

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 11:58 
Star
Star
Non connesso

Ottimo

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 12:36 
Star
Star
Non connesso

Si stà unendo pure Vite e King, forse anche Lucia... anche un amico di Gattamaona Arsung

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 13:52 
Turista
Turista
Non connesso

Blobay ha scritto:
Potete scaricarlo anche da Steam, molto più comodo per tutte le interazioni che ci sono dietro (es: collegarsi direttamente al server dell'amico online...)

Leggevo un po' di recensioni, non è che siano un granché, anzi sono proprio negative, non tanto per il gioco, quanto per i bugs e per il fatto che tocca pagare molto per essere minimamente competitivi:

Cita:

Sconsigliato
5.7 ore in totale
Pubblicata: 2 agosto 2015

Lets start by telling that ArcheAge actually is a good game. It's just this Free2Play version of the game that makes it bad. More over because the game is still running in Korea as subscription game, and then you can enjoy the game to it's fullest...

But enough of that, Why I think ArcheAge is a bad Free2Play game. Basically to enjoy the game to it's fullest you *MUST* become a patron (subscribe) for 2500 credits (cash shop currency) a month. To make things worse, you can buy them only per 1250 for a stunning €10. This means that the game would cost you a stunning €20 per month! A good thing though that you can buy these 1200 credit packs in game (much like EVE's PLEX) for around 650 gold (which would imply a HUGE grind for money!).

Why is it so important to be a subscriber? Easy, being a subscriber you get 2 benefits over a 'free player'.
1. You'll regenerate labour points while off-line, which a 'free player' does not and when on-line your labour point regeneration is twice that of a 'free player'. And labor being almost the most important thing in the game with a cap of 2000 points, it's a *MUST* to have a lot of it. Opening lootbags that contain gold costs you labour, mining ores costs you labour, cutting wood costs you labour. Basically almost every thing you do in the game costs you labour and as 'fre eplayer' you just don't have enough (you can always buy over expensive potions for labour points, but then I think subscribing is cheaper...)
2. As subscribed player you can own land, which is needed to grow crop and trees, in turn which is needed to trade. And trade is one of the key features of the game. With trading you make gold or 'gilda stars'. Both are important, but the gilda stars are required for the real special items, and as 'free player' you'll only get about 200 maximum through regular playing and questing. Okay, honestly speaking, you can grow a bit of stuff as 'free player', but chances are very small you'd find a space on those spots...

I have played ArcheAge during it's alpha and beta and I loved it because I had all the benefits of being a subscribed player. Now that I have returned, I can buy up to 4 months of subscription from the alpha pachage I bought, but the game doesn't feel the same anymore because of the restrictions. It actually feels very Pay2Win when you're a subscriber, because of all the benefits you'll gain and honestly I doubt it's even possible to play and grind so much to get an equal benefit as 'free player'...

Lo torvate su steam, senza andarlo a cercare in giro:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/304030/

Ciao Blobay, il post che hai pubblicato è prima dell'inizio della release del game, bug non ce ne sono anzi è tutto ben fatto ed equilibrato. Per il fatto dell'account patron vi spiegherò anche in ts come funziona e come averlo in maniera gratuita. Se volete essere più veloci nel fare il patron potete acquistare il primo mese a 13 euro e poi avendo molti più labor si è in grado di fare abbastanza gold per comprarlo in game. Considera che ho giocato 3 mesi con l'account normale, poi quando ho visto che il gioco mi piaceva allora ho investito 13 euro per facilitarmi il farming dei gold e poi ho fatto tutto fino adesso senza tirare fuori un euro: equipe, mezzi di trasporto e casa!!
Cmq se ci sono altri dubbi non esitate a chiedere!
Silviett

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 14:52 
Star
Star
Non connesso

Grazie gattina ;)
Stasera metto a scaricare, ma sono ben 10GB, quindi ci vorrà tutta notte.
Con l'occasione mi connetto in ts per seguire i tuoi preziosi suggerimenti ;)

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 15:13 
Star
Star
Non connesso

Cercherò di seguire quanto detto da Blobay......

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/01/2016, 15:37 
Turista
Turista
Non connesso

ok Blobay a stasera 8-)

Profilo  

#
#

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]